I walk these streets, searching to find
我来到你的城市
The steps that we left behind.
走过你来时的路
Your lonely eyes stare back at mine
想像着没我的日子
In pictures from that time.
你是怎样的孤独
I hold my heart, closing my eyes
拿着你给的照片
I see your smile, lies behind
熟悉的那一条街
In this place, you entered my life
只是没了你的画面
How I wish, you were still mine.
我们回不到那天
I know that if I see you again
你会不会忽然的出现
Beside that café we met.
在街角的咖啡店
I'd forget about the past.
我会带着笑脸挥手寒喧
Lose track of time, with you
Talking bout our lives.
和你坐着聊聊天
To show you a whole new side of me.
看看你最近改变
And see the changes we've made, can we
Be more than we have been?
Start our story again?
不再去说从前只是寒喧
All I can say, is tell you just one thing,
对你说一句只是说一句
好久不见